Anthony Moten top 10

caneallday21

Senior
Anthony Moten ‏@anthony_moten95
My top ten UM FSU UF SOUTH CAROLINA ARKANSAS USC NOTREDAME ALABAMA CLEMSON TENNESSEE
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Posted an hour ago on his twitter so thats the early top 10 now we have to do work this summer on him.

Advertisement
Anthony Moten ‏@anthony_moten95
My top ten UM FSU UF SOUTH CAROLINA ARKANSAS USC NOTREDAME ALABAMA CLEMSON TENNESSEE

Advertisement
Glad he put UM first. Hopefully he commits and then they get Corey Holmes too. Would be nice to establish STA as a UM school.

FWIW Ohio State isnt in the top schools and they go hard at St.Thomas and also they have Bosa so that is big for us early on

FWIW Ohio State isnt in the top schools and they go hard at St.Thomas and also they have Bosa so that is big for us early on

It is real early I think his list could change. I would assume Bama he will have to camp to get a commitable offer. I dont know how hard FSU and Florida are recruiting him right now. From a Gator perspective I wouldn't take him right now

Advertisement

It is real early I think his list could change. I would assume Bama he will have to camp to get a commitable offer. I dont know how hard FSU and Florida are recruiting him right now. From a Gator perspective I wouldn't take him right now
I think they will all eventually get on him i really think he can soar up rankings this upcoming year but with his list i think that it will stay like that for the most part and Ohio State has recruited St.Thomas very well and will recruit Corey Holmes hard too so the fact that he doesn't have them in the top 10 so far says alot

Holmes is going out of state, and I think even tho he said "no order" I strongly believe the first four represent his highest interests

Glad he put UM first. Hopefully he commits and then they get Corey Holmes too. Would be nice to establish STA as a UM school.
Sta is a UM school the last few years prospects there we offered and recruited hard we got. Only Roberson and rashad green we whiffed on. Hankerson Linder Barton jermain Johnson Dorset and jelani recruited hard and early commited here.

sta is a um pipeline..i hate when i see people state that we need to get in there....when we go in there and recruit an sta kid chances are we get em......dont consider rashad greene a whiff...Roberson was...other than that we in there with sta...its one of our strongholds.

Advertisement
sta is a um pipeline..i hate when i see people state that we need to get in there....when we go in there and recruit an sta kid chances are we get em......dont consider rashad greene a whiff...Roberson was...other than that we in there with sta...its one of our strongholds.

I hate to break it to you but sta is not a pipeline school, they have given us some good players but A LOT of their top prospects have gone elsewhere

I hate to break it to you but sta is not a pipeline school, they have given us some good players but A LOT of their top prospects have gone elsewhere

I think you could probably break it down pre-George Smith and post-George Smith.

I think you could probably break it down that they just put out a ton of talent, and we can't get them all.

Advertisement
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/florida/post?id=14077

the 3 that stick out are Florida South Carolina Miami

-Miami- home team his parents want him to go to Miami
-South Carolina great Dline
- Florida Muschamp and Brad Lawing are great coaches
- wants a UGA offer
- wants to play where his family can see him play so distance seems like a factor

Jethro should be able to close this deal

Last edited:
http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/colleges/florida/post?id=14077

the 3 that stick out are Florida South Carolina Miami

-Miami- home team his parents want him to go to Miami
-South Carolina great Dline
- Florida Muschamp and Brad Lawing are great coaches
- wants a UGS offerants to play where his family can see him play so distance seems like a factor

Jethro should be able to close thi- wants to play where his family can see him play so distans deal

very rare to hear that and not get a kid

Advertisement
Back