Anthony Mcfarland

Advertisement
appreciate maryland for visiting today.APPRECIATE MIAMI FOR VISITING TODAY,SQUAD17.

Yall sleeping on homer
We need an elite back.. Homer is serviceable but not elite

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think Homer is elite.

I agree, Homer is elite but he would also make an elite defensive player. I could see him having some fumble issues with his running style though, needs to tighten it up which I am sure he will as he gains experience. But yeah keep stacking.

Yall sleeping on homer

I think Homer is elite.

I agree, Homer is elite but he would also make an elite defensive player. I could see him having some fumble issues with his running style though, needs to tighten it up which I am sure he will as he gains experience. But yeah keep stacking.

Through fall and spring practices staff has given no concerns about Homer fumbling in the ball or the way he runs. Where is your concern coming from

Advertisement
Solid team - didn't they give Central the business this year?

McFarland, by all accounts, is a great kid...too. Has all the intangibles you want - team player, kids look up to him, coachable, etc.

Solid team - didn't they give Central the business this year?

Beat the Central Rockets handily last year.
They have been one of the nation's best programs for many years, sending many players to the NFL, including several to the Fins.

Advertisement
Yall sleeping on homer

I think Homer is elite.

Through fall and spring practices staff has given no concerns about Homer fumbling in the ball or the way he runs. Where is your concern coming from

Because he fumbled once this year he obviously has serious issues carrying the ball..can't you tell ?

I think he is a silent. Richt said on joe rose they have a couple backs commited.

Advertisement
Miami offensive coordinator/running backs coach Thomas Brown was back in Maryland on Monday to meet with running back target Anthony McFarland Jr.

The Top247 prospect, who is expected to announce a decision around the Under Armour All-American Game on Jan. 1, is fresh off his official visit to Maryland.

While the Hurricanes are the favorite on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball to land McFarland Jr., InsideTheU was told over the weekend that confidence is growing from the Terrapins' end when it comes to their chances of keeping the Dematha Catholic product close to home.

Miami head coach Mark Richt however hinted on 560 WQAM's Joe Rose Show early Monday that the Hurricanes currently have a 'couple of backs' committed to the class.

Gulliver Prep three-star running back Robert Burns has been committed to UM since last spring, but outside of him, no other running backs have given a public pledge to the Hurricanes, which in turn suggests that Miami feels good about where things stand with McFarland Jr. heading into next week's dead period.

McFarland Jr. (5-9, 203) is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 3 all-purpose back and the No. 3 prospect in Maryland. He will not enroll early and is instead on track to sign with the school of his choice on Feb. 1's National Signing Day.

Advertisement

I think Homer is elite.

Because he fumbled once this year he obviously has serious issues carrying the ball..can't you tell ?

Did I say he had serious issues?

No but I could see in his limited action that he had freshman tendencies, nothing that can't be corrected, and that he needed to tighten it up a little. He can't run over little high school players anymore. If the coaches had full trust in his fielding/security he would have been returning kicks over Lewis.

But anyway I think he plays a lot in the near future.

Advertisement
Back