2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
The Cormani stuff was straight BS, all of it. Theres a reason I kept saying I wasn’t worried when all the subscription sites were selling FUD. There was never an I home visit. He was never making a visit , thinking about a visit or even flirting with Bama. Even if he wanted to there was no time to do it. T Rob came to his school trying to talk with him and was rejected. Tried to set up a in home , once again rejected. After all that didn’t work he called his home telling them DVD was going to USF for an on field role. Yes , they were that desperate. Mario nipped that bs in the bud and T Rob had to drag his *** back to Tuscaloosa a loser. Everyone thinks they have it all figured out but actually have no clue how things work with this stuff.
What do you mean T Rob was rejected by the school from a visit?

Cormani literally refused to meet with him?

That is fcking baller if true

If staffs and kids want to keep things quiet it must be for a reason. Trust alone goes a long ways , which is why we landed Mcclain. He was coming to UM for a good minute and nobody had a clue. Yet UF was blabbering it everywhere like he was a silent. That explains all the cb’s for CM to UF. Just like a nother recruit right now.

I agree. At the same time, reporters get their info from somewhere. Like you stated above, coaches feed reporters certain topics. Anthony Hill hopefully wasn’t one.

If staffs and kids want to keep things quiet it must be for a reason. Trust alone goes a long ways , which is why we landed Mcclain. He was coming to UM for a good minute and nobody had a clue. Yet UF was blabbering it everywhere like he was a silent. That explains all the cb’s for CM to UF. Just like a nother recruit right now.
And that's why we will be getting Damon Wilson! LFG!

Advertisement
The Cormani stuff was straight BS, all of it. Theres a reason I kept saying I wasn’t worried when all the subscription sites were selling FUD. There was never an I home visit. He was never making a visit , thinking about a visit or even flirting with Bama. Even if he wanted to there was no time to do it. T Rob came to his school trying to talk with him and was rejected. Tried to set up a in home , once again rejected. After all that didn’t work he called his home telling them DVD was going to USF for an on field role. Yes , they were that desperate. Mario nipped that bs in the bud and T Rob had to drag his *** back to Tuscaloosa a loser. Everyone thinks they have it all figured out but actually have no clue how things work with this stuff.
I hope the light turns on now for some of these mopes.

This isn't the last 20 years of recruiting. This is Big Boy stuff.

Thank you for putting up with this board.

Hence the if he visits he would be gone but the visit was never in the plans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back