2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Because UT has deep pockets and can make a call to seal the deal. Sark ended up going in home tonight to close him. I’m guessing with a big NIL offer to convince him not to visit. Notice how he committed tonight with Sark there.
That makes sense as far as it goes, but I still don't know why my scenario leaves him in a worse situation. You're saying that Texas REALLY wants him, so would they want him less if he visited UM? If that's the way it works, OK, but I just don't see how his leverage drops by saying I'm gonna take a couple of more days.

Advertisement
That makes sense as far as it goes, but I still don't know why my scenario leaves him in a worse situation. You're saying that Texas REALLY wants him, so would they want him less if he visited UM? If that's the way it works, OK, but I just don't see how his leverage drops by saying I'm gonna take a couple of more days.
No dude. It means they felt threatened by a potential visit happening to Miami. You never want one of your top targets around Mario the last weekend before signing day.

I’m fighting a uphill battle anyway cristobal just started liking me like last month
Animated GIF

Don't let the money make you.

No dude. It means they felt threatened by a potential visit happening to Miami. You never want one of your top targets around Mario the last weekend before signing day.
Well of course I understand that's Texas's point of view, but I'm talking about Hill's. If I'm Hill, who cares if they feel threatened - that's good for me, make them want me more. The way this ended just makes me doubt the strength of his interest in Miami.

Advertisement
Austin ended up not visiting because of the leak last week. Smh. But hey you got some news right?

Why is it an issue though if Austin is publicly tweeting that he’s taking visits? He’s clearly not keeping visit plans a secret from LSU lol. Is it because a visit to Louisville is one thing but a visit to Miami is another….?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would someone explain why the leak stops him from visiting if he wanted to visit in the first place? If he was actually interested in Miami, why wouldn't he visit? Are people under the impression that Texas would drop him if he did? That seems ridiculous. It looks like a visit would just increase his leverage with both and he could still do whatever he wanted, probably with better offers. What am I missing?
Correct. He was going to Texas and that's all there is. Everything else is horse****.

since it's already derailed with shows...

i watched 1899 and it was slow in the beginning but man it got amazing after episode 5

then I got turned onto "dark" by the same people on netflix and it's incredible

highly recommend both but you need to watch in german and with english subtitles
Man I didn’t think that show started off slow. Even if it did, it definitely picked up sooner than episode 5. Hopefully they make more seasons cause I was hooked

Man I didn’t think that show started off slow. Even if it did, it definitely picked up sooner than episode 5. Hopefully they make more seasons cause I was hooked
yeah i'm used to shows being on in the background (like the office) so maybe it took me a few episodes (and rewatching them honestly) to understand that you need to be locked into every moment

I'm going to rewatch season one for sure as I really did love 1899. I flew threw dark and have 2 episodes left until i'm done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back