2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Mario outside Hills house like

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Would someone explain why the leak stops him from visiting if he wanted to visit in the first place? If he was actually interested in Miami, why wouldn't he visit? Are people under the impression that Texas would drop him if he did? That seems ridiculous. It looks like a visit would just increase his leverage with both and he could still do whatever he wanted, probably with better offers. What am I missing?

Advertisement
since it's already derailed with shows...

i watched 1899 and it was slow in the beginning but man it got amazing after episode 5

then I got turned onto "dark" by the same people on netflix and it's incredible

highly recommend both but you need to watch in german and with english subtitles
I was intrigued by the trailer. I'll give it a shot this week. Hopefully it doesn't start too slow.

Advertisement
Would someone explain why the leak stops him from visiting if he wanted to visit in the first place? If he was actually interested in Miami, why wouldn't he visit? Are people under the impression that Texas would drop him if he did? That seems ridiculous. It looks like a visit would just increase his leverage with both and he could still do whatever he wanted, probably with better offers. What am I missing?
Because UT has deep pockets and can make a call to seal the deal. Sark ended up going in home tonight to close him. I’m guessing with a big NIL offer to convince him not to visit. Notice how he committed tonight with Sark there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back