2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

I remember getting to practice and hearing about it the next day. Then it just kinda went away until the anonymous stuff started.

You know he's technically a graduate of creek?
No I didn’t. I know he went there at one point and his sisters obviously did as well

Advertisement
since it's already derailed with shows...

i watched 1899 and it was slow in the beginning but man it got amazing after episode 5

then I got turned onto "dark" by the same people on netflix and it's incredible

highly recommend both but you need to watch in german and with english subtitles
I didn’t know it is the same people as dark. Dark is phenomenal. @Bender was dark a big hit in Germany too?

There's been some tea leaves with Anthony Hill for awhile now. I think if we got him to visit we had a serious shot at him.
I mean he visited in summer and we got eliminated from his top 5 right after that visit, I feel like he been a silent commit to Texas for a while and miami tried to get one last effort in while spending time in this vacation destination, then Texas found out and made him go public

Advertisement
Disagree. Only shows I’d put up there on the same stratosphere with those seasons currently are Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, and I’ll hear arguments on Sons of Anarchy but that’s because I was a sucker for that show.
SOA has been the only show that I shamefully watched while driving.
I feel like an idiot admitting that I did some stupid *** sht. But that show had me hooked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we might have convinced him to visit on an UV but he was going to texas all along

rivals is still dumb but don't trick yourselves into thinking he was coming here lmao

we might have convinced him to visit on an UV but he was going to texas all along

rivals is still dumb but don't trick yourselves into thinking he was coming here lmao
I’m pretty sure all our top commits were favored to go somewhere else at some point this cycle (except maybe Samson). If Hill visits this weekend then I wouldn’t have counted this staff out.

Advertisement
Back