2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

step brothers dale GIF

Soooooo he still visiting? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously dropped another bag to seal it after the news broke. God **** it

Advertisement
I’m a homer…like most of us. But I feel like Texas with Sark has a make or break year next season…and with Ewers being erratic, Robinson gone and the chosen one A Manning arriving in Texas it could be a Dumpster fire next year if things don’t get off to a good start and they are at Bama in week 2.

Idk I don’t think Texas increasing their bag cause they heard he was gunna visit us makes all that much sense. In reality he has visited here before and I would assume knows what our NiL offer is for him. So unless he was able to visit completely in secret AND didn’t try to go back to Texas to increase his bag even more I don’t really see this as playing out any different.

Idk I don’t think Texas increasing their bag cause they heard he was gunna visit us makes all that much sense. In reality he has visited here before and I would assume knows what our NiL offer is for him. So unless he was able to visit completely in secret AND didn’t try to go back to Texas to increase his bag even more I don’t really see this as playing out any different.
That would go against what @SouthParkCane said and in general dude has been pretty spot on.

Advertisement
Back