2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Solve our offense issues with more defense.

Think About It GIF by Identity
blackish-watching-you.gif

Advertisement
Is this kid as good as Harold Perkins ?
He’s not the athlete perk is but he’s still a good athlete. Would you believe if I told you perk really has no idea what he’s doing at linebacker? 😂 he’s just a freak. He’s learning as he goes at LSU. He was still raw at LB his senior year of HS. He played a little safety when he first made varsity

Advertisement
He’s not the athlete perk is but he’s still a good athlete. Would you believe if I told you perk really has no idea what he’s doing at linebacker? 😂 he’s just a freak. He’s learning as he goes at LSU. He was still raw at LB his senior year of HS. He played a little safety when he first made varsity
He got picked on a lot in the passing game towards the end of the year, I definitely understand where you’re coming from. Proper coaching in a year or two and he’ll be a menace.

Advertisement
Quit giving them your money and tell them why you’re leaving
You dont know what youre talking about when you say these things dont happen with other programs. It absolutely does happen. Just because you see it so often with UM...LMAO

As a matter of fact there are a lot more things that go on at UM that are kept very closely under wraps, compared to other programs, as in much closer.

When it comes to recruiting and the news these players want to keep under wraps, it is almost always because the players told someone, or someone close to them told someone, and that **** gets out EVERYWHERE....all the time.

Advertisement
Media in general sucks all together. The main problem I see with Miami Sports Media is a lot of them are not fans of the actual team they write about. Most of these big boy operations the writers are actual fans of the programs they cover and don't always put themselves above what's best for the team because there's no vested interest there.

Advertisement
Back