2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
This guy added to our LB haul and Cormani locking down one receiver and our line just feasting.

in 2 years our defense could be as good as anyone in the country with the right development.

Gattis may only need to score 17 (just kidding...14?)
Solve our offense issues with more defense.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know why this is so hard for some to get. It doesn‘t help for multiple reasons.
Honest question.

Can/Will Mario cut out the leaks/leakers from his staff and just block out the media that don't play by the rules?

If these folks would be cut off from info at other places, we should at least attempt to do it here?

we need to green light all these 247/Rivals/on cheeks writers.
There is no way that was supposed come out considering how quiet and secret other visitors have been.
There are dudes coming and does that have visited that have not come out.

No way Mario wants the Hill news out even if his visit was tomorrow

Advertisement
we need to green light all these 247/Rivals/on cheeks writers.
There is no way that was supposed come out considering how quiet and secret other visitors have been.
There are dudes coming and does that have visited that have not come out.

No way Mario wants the Hill news out even if his visit was tomorrow
give each writer a fake visit and see which ones leak, axe them

Advertisement
This whole “this was supposed to be a secret” is so lame. Downvote all you want. If we can’t get the kid here that’s our own fault

I think the reason for the secret is to not tip off other schools of his interest in UM. Right now, other schools KNOW who they are competing against. Up until today, I'm sure people at Texas thought Texas A&M was their only competition.

Advertisement
Back