2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Very grateful for Ruiz and what he has done for us and I mean no disrespect when I say this but I really wish he would hush sometimes. That’s the nice censored version of what I really want to say, lol.
That's his style.... he's willing to backup his talk...

I don't like it either but whatever works and keeps him engaged is fine with me...

Advertisement
Dudes who talk too much might as well be a snitch.
Believe me if this guy was hurting the program with his talk he'd shut it down.

He's brash/loud but he knows what he's doing and I have to believe Mario doesn't necessarily 100% agree with it but also is ok with it.

I mean this guy is trying to sink 10s of millions or even hundreds of millions into getting us a stadium. this guy wants the best for Miami no doubt.

Last edited:
Believe me if this guy was hurting the program with his talk he'd shut it down.

He's brash/loud but he knows what he's doing and I have to believe Mario doesn't necessarily 100% agree with it but also is ok with it.

I mean this guy is trying to sink 10s of millions or even hundreds of millions into getting us a stadium. this but wants the best for Miami no doubt.
But sometimes you need to hold on to your chips. He’s not the only poker player out there. Even the best players don’t win every hand.

Advertisement
John Ruiz know that his chances of building a stadium for UM are enhanced by UM bring very good on the field. No one wants to even discuss a new stadium for a 4-5 win team. So Ruiz is determined to use his money to do his part to improve UM football. And the NIL money he spends to do so is chump change compared to what he will make if he can build a stadium.

Ruiz is so consistently ahead of everyone that its laughable. I don’t know if any of this will work but I absolutely love the strategy.

Can't argue with that. He is definitely playing his part and contributing so I'll hush.
Tighten up lil bro. What has worked for recruiting the last 15 years? He’s talking and producing. If he shuts up and we don’t get anyone we will all be wondering where he is.

I know you not really a drinker but come by the house and get a shot and get back on track.

So Miami has 4 wins and might not make a bowl game but could possibly end up with a top 5 class
Sassy Role Playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could this just be a scenario where Ruiz is just legitimizing Hill's interest. Getting a foot in the door. If Hill's party is just using Miami like South Florida players do to up the bag at another destination. Instead of being all talk, if Ruiz throws some bait out there, he might actually visit & give Mario a chance to do it again.

Advertisement
Back