2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Denton (Texas) Ryan five-star linebacker Anthony Hill recently narrowed down his college options to six.

Those who made the cut were Texas, Texas A&M, Oklahoma, Alabama, USC, and Miami.

Previously, Hill's father, who is from Marathon in the Florida Keys, said that they would try to make it down to Miami sometime in March. InsideTheU learned on Thursday that it sounds like the nation's top linebacker could make it down for the Hurricanes spring game on April 16 which is currently set to be held at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Junior Highlights

👀

Tackles with bad intentions and seemingly tries to strip the ball carrier on each tackle. Clips also include coverage in space. @SouthParkCane what type of competition is he going up against?

Fuq the comp he could be playing against 5th graders. All about projection.......he's big he's fast and thumps. That's all u need.

Advertisement
A2C5B1D7-105E-4DC1-8610-D78ABF63CC63.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
👀👀👀

We could potentially have a LB class of Bryant, Aguierre, Hill, and Washington

This is insane.
Plus there’s still Stanquan Clark, Lewis Carter, the Harris twins up at Lake Brantley & Jayvant Brown.

I’ll be shocked if we actually land Malik Bryant tbh, I think we get Raul Aguirre & will fight to the very end for Hill.

Landing a kid like Hill would be groundbreaking, the #1 LB in the Nation at a TX powerhouse like Ryan, but the fact he’s actually from South FL gives us a real good shot. Just have to keep on him, win on the field & have Ruiz cut a big big check lol.

Plus there’s still Stanquan Clark, Lewis Carter, the Harris twins up at Lake Brantley & Jayvant Brown.

I’ll be shocked if we actually land Malik Bryant tbh, I think we get Raul Aguirre & will fight to the very end for Hill.

Landing a kid like Hill would be groundbreaking, the #1 LB in the Nation at a TX powerhouse like Ryan, but the fact he’s actually from South FL gives us a real good shot. Just have to keep on him, win on the field & have Ruiz cut a big big check lol.
@Liberty City El I think Bryant is heavily in play. Of the most elite dudes we are after Cormani is the dude I think we lose out on sadly. I know it’s a double whammy bc he’s a DB.

Advertisement
Back