2023 Anthony Hill, 2023 LB (Denton Ryan HS in TX)

Advertisement
Ryan is literally one of the 10 best teams in the Nation on an annual basis, their competition is as good as anybody’s, actually better than most teams in South FL at 5A.

They play schools like Longview, Guyer, Denton, Lone Star, Frisco, Independence (Where we got Elijah Arroyo from), Wakeland & Centennial. It’s the North of Dallas region up by Flower Mound & Lewisville (which are also two very good TX schools), a TON of 4/5-star talent comes out of that region every year, especially from Ryan.

But this kid had 131tcks 18TFL’s 8 sacks & 2INT’s last year, he’s got really good 4.5 speed, can hit like a ****** bulldozer lowering his shoulder & dialing in on his target, he plays with really good Football IQ identifying with good pursuit getting after the ball carrier & has versatility being able to play Mike or Will backer in a 4-3/4-2-5 scheme. Some have projected him to even being an OLB in a 3-4 which is what most of the SEC schools would move him to, but IMO this kid would be an Elite Mike LB in our system.

My comp for him is Kenneth Murray.

I’m guessing TAMU, Texas & Bama have the lead right now, but Mario & Kevin Steele give us a good chance at him.

Advertisement
Ryan is literally one of the 10 best teams in the Nation on an annual basis, their competition is as good as anybody’s, actually better than most teams in South FL at 5A.

They play schools like Longview, Guyer, Denton, Lone Star, Frisco, Independence (Where we got Elijah Arroyo from), Wakeland & Centennial. It’s the North of Dallas region up by Flower Mound & Lewisville (which are also two very good TX schools), a TON of 4/5-star talent comes out of that region every year, especially from Ryan.

But this kid had 131tcks 18TFL’s 8 sacks & 2INT’s last year, he’s got really good 4.5 speed, can hit like a ****** bulldozer lowering his shoulder & dialing in on his target, he plays with really good Football IQ identifying with good pursuit getting after the ball carrier & has versatility being able to play Mike or Will backer in a 4-3/4-2-5 scheme. Some have projected him to even being an OLB in a 3-4 which is what most of the SEC schools would move him to, but IMO this kid would be an Elite Mike LB in our system.

My comp for him is Kenneth Murray.

I’m guessing TAMU, Texas & Bama have the lead right now, but Mario & Kevin Steele give us a good chance at him.

Love that Kenneth Murray comp LCE.

However IMO his ceiling is higher as a rush LB but I like him as a Mike too.

Advertisement
If the bag's big enough we'll win. ****, I'll even go as far as saying if the bag is comparable, we'll win. I really think all the ingredients are in place to pluck this kid. He's already somewhat indoctrinated thanks to Senior. Family ties can play in our favor here, like they did with Arroyo. Distance shouldn't be a major factor as he has roots here. Tons of opportunity here. Is there a more wide open position group at a name-brand P5 in America? Mario, Steele with his NON-GIMMICKY LEGIT pedigree, The New Triple C's(Columbus Cuban Cartel). I won't be surprised if he's a Cane when the dust settles...

If the bag's big enough we'll win. ****, I'll even go as far as saying if the bag is comparable, we'll win. I really think all the ingredients are in place to pluck this kid. He's already somewhat indoctrinated thanks to Senior. Family ties can play in our favor here, like they did with Arroyo. Distance shouldn't be a major factor as he has roots here. Tons of opportunity here. Is there a more wide open position group at a name-brand P5 in America? Mario, Steele with his NON-GIMMICKY LEGIT pedigree, The New Triple C's(Columbus Cuban Cartel). I won't be surprised if he's a Cane when the dust settles...
I think you hit the nail on the head that the NIL money has to be comparable for the 5 stars for a school to have a legit chance, short of some factor like Adrian Peterson’s imprisoned dad only being able to watch local games.

Advertisement
Got to land one of them and lock up a local ....

Bobby Washington- Jayvant Brown

That lb room needs a complete turnaround. Not sure why it hasnt been addressed in portal yet.

Yup

I'd take Bobby Washington and J.Brown both. Don't mind Stanquan Clark but like the aforementioned two better. But gotta bag one of those out of staters, preferably a true Mike and it looks like both Aguire and Hill would both be home runs there.

Advertisement
Triple C as in the brewery in Charlotte? I got banned from there 5 years ago.

Thats what they said about Citizen in Louisiana. Things have changed. Powers are rising in the east....us and the west USC.
I get the comp and I think we can get this kid but if you know nothing about Louisiana LC is in the state yes, but it’s more like Texas than anything compared to the rest of the Louisiana lol you find a lot of UT and UH fans in LC outside of mcneese

Advertisement
Back