Anthony Hankerson offered

@Liberty City El or @gogeta4 ... do either of you know Josh H., STA’s quarterbacks coach and the guy who is now Lamar Jackson’s q5 coach? He was in a bunch of my classes down at UM law school. Super nice guy and a huge Cane fan.

Harris. I know he did a real good job with the young qb they had last season. STA staff has a pretty good cane presence on it

Advertisement
Harris. I know he did a real good job with the young qb they had last season. STA staff has a pretty good cane presence on it
Yea that’s him. We had a bunch of classes together. Really smart dude. I think he was at MNW for a couple of seasons too. Hopefully we start making it easier for these guys to get kids down to Miami.

Started the year at linebacker and eventually took over the starting job from 2 seniors and rushed for over 1,000 yards. Elite talent. Was told by an STA coach that he was fat and away the best athlete on their team this year.

He was "Fat"?

Well then we should show him pics of Pinckney before Feely got a hold of him. LOL

Advertisement
Will it help us get this kid and others from STA? We seem to get kids from the school, but we lose some, too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we going after this kid, or any running backs for that matter, in this class?

He rushed for 117 and scored 3 TDs this week at the 7a championship.

Advertisement
Are we going after this kid, or any running backs for that matter, in this class?

He rushed for 117 and scored 3 TDs this week at the 7a championship.
No and No. I believe Cody Brown used a counter from this class so they aren't going out of their way to get one when they are pursuing Cedric Baxter and Mark Fletcher for next class

No and No. I believe Cody Brown used a counter from this class so they aren't going out of their way to get one when they are pursuing Cedric Baxter and Mark Fletcher for next class
Got it, much appreciated.

I think all the Hankersons down here are related. If I'm not mistaken they're mainly in Broward but I know there are some from Dade so PBC would be easy to believe too. I went to Central with about 3 or 4 of them, one was originally from Lauderdale. One of my buddies I played high school ball with at American a year later is a Hankerson on his mom's side. He's related to ones I went to Central with. When Leonard was playing for us he asked his mom if they're related. His mom confirmed it and said 9 out of 10 Hankersons you meet in this area are related. Wouldn't be surprised if he's one of my homies little cousins as well...
Mom was the principal, correct?

Advertisement
Back