Anthony Hankerson offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rushed for 1,185yds & 10TD's while splitting carries in that STA backfield, easily their best RB.

He's actually originally from Palm Beach he just goes to STA.

sta just raided palm beach for like 3 kids yesterday. Rebuilding that OL. They right back in the swing...took an ol from Plantation and was tryna get Jacolby George

Advertisement
If Thomas Hankerson is related to Leonard then so is Anthony, because he's def related to Thomas who played at Delray.
I think all the Hankersons down here are related. If I'm not mistaken they're mainly in Broward but I know there are some from Dade so PBC would be easy to believe too. I went to Central with about 3 or 4 of them, one was originally from Lauderdale. One of my buddies I played high school ball with at American a year later is a Hankerson on his mom's side. He's related to ones I went to Central with. When Leonard was playing for us he asked his mom if they're related. His mom confirmed it and said 9 out of 10 Hankersons you meet in this area are related. Wouldn't be surprised if he's one of my homies little cousins as well...

Advertisement
I think all the Hankersons down here are related. If I'm not mistaken they're mainly in Broward but I know there are some from Dade so PBC would be easy to believe too. I went to Central with about 3 or 4 of them, one was originally from Lauderdale. One of my buddies I played high school ball with at American a year later is a Hankerson on his mom's side. He's related to ones I went to Central with. When Leonard was playing for us he asked his mom if they're related. His mom confirmed it and said 9 out of 10 Hankersons you meet in this area are related. Wouldn't be surprised if he's one of my homies little cousins as well...
All facts fam.

My cousin Tavares from Riviera played with Thomas when he transferred to Atlantic his Senior year & all them Hankerson's were related cousins, nephews etc.

There was a Hankerson who played hoops for Jackson HS during early 1980s....I think another one at Killian a few years later....I forgot which one, but one of them scored fifty-something points in a game...lots of Hankersons down there....is it one of those Bahamian names like Moss, Bishop, Rolle and Lester which are so prevalent in soFla?

@Liberty City El or @gogeta4 ... do either of you know Josh H., STA’s quarterbacks coach and the guy who is now Lamar Jackson’s q5 coach? He was in a bunch of my classes down at UM law school. Super nice guy and a huge Cane fan.

Who is the patriarch of the Hankerson family? Why do I know so many Hankersons down here? And they're all athletic too lol

Advertisement
Back