2024 Anthony Evans

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's serious about us. Working with the coaches to make sure they're serious about him lol. We need to make a big impression on these kids and the pipeline from there will be wide open. I've been talking our staff up.
Is he 2023 or 2024?

He's serious about us. Working with the coaches to make sure they're serious about him lol. We need to make a big impression on these kids and the pipeline from there will be wide open. I've been talking our staff up.

I salute you sir! You going all out for this U! Nothing but respect from me!

Ufc 205 Mma GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Its as though that offense isnt gonna miss a beat
It won’t...

Their collection of QB’s & incoming QB’s combined with the WR’s they already have & will be bringing in, they’re going to hit the ground running, especially with Lebby having full autonomy of the Offense.

It’s one of the reasons why Sark had to go with Ewers as the starter, if Texas wants to win the Big XII this year before both teams head to the SEC, they’re not gonna be able to keep up with Oklahoma playing conservative ball. He needed a Big Arm QB that stretch the field, because Oklahoma is gonna slang it all over the field & they have match score for score with them...

It won’t...

Their collection of QB’s & incoming QB’s combined with the WR’s they already have & will be bringing in, they’re going to hit the ground running, especially with Lebby having full autonomy of the Offense.

It’s one of the reasons why Sark had to go with Ewers as the starter, if Texas wants to win the Big XII this year before both teams head to the SEC, they’re not gonna be able to keep up with Oklahoma playing conservative ball. He needed a Big Arm QB that stretch the field, because Oklahoma is gonna slang it all over the field & they have match score for score with them...
Love it. If the Big12 is gonna die let it die in all of its all offense no defense track meet glory.

The conference isn’t disappearing lol, they’re just losing their top 2 teams but they’ll be adding several more.

I’d rather watch Big XII ball over B1G sledge ball any day.
It’s taking a major major blow. It already lost Nebraska when it was the BIG 8 then 8-4 and now will lose its two biggest teams regardless of how Texas performs. The foundations of where they started are long long gone.

Advertisement
Back