Anthony Campbell

Advertisement
I didn’t realize this was his only year of eligibility… doesn’t seem like he’s good enough to get in the rotation but we’ll see.

Like a lot of guys who haven’t played much, I expect to see a lot of him tomorrow night.

Advertisement
I didn’t realize this was his only year of eligibility… doesn’t seem like he’s good enough to get in the rotation but we’ll see.
You sure? I thought he had two years left.

Might have to go back and check the logs, but I thought the narrative on him was super raw, but moldable with two years. He had only a few splash plays on the tape, but those plays were nice.

You sure? I thought he had two years left.

Might have to go back and check the logs, but I thought the narrative on him was super raw, but moldable with two years. He had only a few splash plays on the tape, but those plays were nice.

I could be wrong I was just going off him being listed as a fifth year senior on the Miami roster. Probably has a 6th year available bc of “covid” right?

Advertisement
He's still super raw and wasn't being counted on to play much until next year. He'll join the DT rotation next year along with the transfer from Alabama

Advertisement
Back