2025 Anquon Fegans de-coms from USC

Advertisement
If I could be elite on one side of the ball it would be offense in todays football, but you dont want to be terrible on defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over/Under on number of colleges Tre'Quon will enroll at has been set at 4. Smart money is on the over. Smarter money parlays that into a Fegans Family Forecast that includes Anquon and Tre'Quon. Early O/U line is set at 6 - Lee Sterling says it's a stone cold lead pipe lock.

Advertisement
SC has “some” personnel issues, but not giving up 28 points to SJU issues. It’s fa sho Grinch

Fugg USC...

1693510576090.png

but back to the topic.... I hope he gives us some real interest. Word is he's **** near elite and 10x the player his brother is. and that's no knock on his bro because I was **** happy when he first committed to us lol
dont-do-that-avengers.gif

Advertisement
Not sure I‘d want to bother with a kid who allegedly de-commits from a program because his older brother isn’t good enough to play there. Reeks of immaturity. Unless this kid is the next Ed Reed or Sean Taylor, let’s pass. No package deals.

I remember when Riley hired grinch after canner stoops and then McNeil everyone said oklahoma is back on defense baby. Yeah not so fast

Advertisement
Back