#anotherAnotherOne manny post a 3rd bat signal in 3 days!!!

Advertisement
So we out here playing conspiracy 4d chess right now?

I luv it !!
1574540258456.png

So UM, FSU, G-Tech and Arkansas aren’t big time schools?

Get the f—k out of here with this nonsense. You have to be some type of pessimistic loser to always find a negative position and then try to justify it no matter the facts. I feel for you. You probably complain about rainbows that they don’t last long enough

Just answering the question.....but no ...those are not big time schools including UM.

Not saying Harrel is trash...just saying those schools listed are not big time

Advertisement
Just answering the question.....but no ...those are not big time schools including UM.

Not saying Harrel is trash...just saying those schools listed are not big time
Any kid in America short of the top 1% of all soon to be college players would vehemently disagree with your position. I’m sorry but you have no perspective if you fail to see that.

Not gonna read into that DNA emoji by Cooney. This staff is full of trolls im leaning more towards cane DNA meaning a legacy like Davonte Brown. Not ready to get my hopes up like that.

Either way it was definitely done on purpose... whether it was for Flowe or just to be a troll.

Advertisement
Homie you obviously haven been around long enough then. We may get the commit but they don’t stick. And it was either last year or the one before we got owned on nsd with numerous “silent” commits.

if you have been around then why are you scared? Rookies are scared. Veterans enjoy the ebb and Flowe...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any kid in America short of the top 1% of all soon to be college players would vehemently disagree with your position. I’m sorry but you have no perspective if you fail to see that.

Agree to disagree.....If you are a 3 star those schools look good to you. If you are looking to play in a big time school/top program.....those are not your first choices

So you're just gonna discuss the offers y'all feel aren't good enough but not talk about Clemson offering?

Riiiiight.
And don't come at me with that "stay in your lane" bull, doesn't work with me, kiddo.

If your reading comprehension was better than Mayweather you would understand. The discussion was about the schools that were listed being big time. THAT WAS IT. I made it clear I wasnt talking about the player if he was good or not and who else offered him. Stay in your lane...better yet just exit the the highway

Advertisement
Back