Another suspension looming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need to infiltrate the student council that makes these decisions. It's comprised of kids from NY/NJ who wouldn't know how to put on a baseball glove or throw a ball further than 5 yards. Remember when they booted AQM for striking someone?

Advertisement
We need to infiltrate the student council that makes these decisions. It's comprised of kids from NY/NJ who wouldn't know how to put on a baseball glove or throw a ball further than 5 yards. Remember when they booted AQM for striking someone?
Aqm allegedly had a good reason for it, but it wasn’t just a “strike”

He beat the crap out of a student. And he was suspended for that, not booted. The booting came years later.

Advertisement
My guess is that it's Cam Williams. He hasn't been kicked off the team yet (based on another CIS rumor)...maybe he got suspended instead of kicked off.

Advertisement
Aqm allegedly had a good reason for it, but it wasn’t just a “strike”

He beat the crap out of a student. And he was suspended for that, not booted. The booting came years later.
You are correct. He was suspended for the fall semester.

Advertisement
How about these idiots just not be idiots? Maybe we defund the suspension department and dumb down this country even further to the lowest common denominator. Seems to be working well out in the real world.
Yup. Defund the police. Defund thecNCAA.

OP broke the news that JW was commiting last year?

I'm seriously asking I took a break from the internet for a full year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back