Another sofla bust at FSU

Advertisement
FSU is being ruthless cutting guys this late in the cycle. IIRC, per the rule teams can only camp with 85 or fewer scholarship players, right? If so, that would mean they will be cutting 2 more within the next couple of weeks before the rest of the 2017 kids show up.

FSU is being ruthless cutting guys this late in the cycle. IIRC, per the rule teams can only camp with 85 or fewer scholarship players, right? If so, that would mean they will be cutting 2 more within the next couple of weeks before the rest of the 2017 kids show up.

doing it Bama style, any guy that has been there 3 years or more and hasn't contributed or been a bust is being clipped

But what does it day about the kid's preparation if he couldn't remain academically eligible at FSU?

Advertisement

doing it Bama style, any guy that has been there 3 years or more and hasn't contributed or been a bust is being clipped

Exactly the way it should be. You can't contibute, you gotta go.

I see no problem with this. That's the standard rule in HC a college team. Year 3 is your do or die year. If you can't put up by then, but you can't play.
Rule of fact.
If a younger guy is equal or marginally lesser then you and your're in your Year Two or Three, but start seeing that writing on the wall. Every player should know this going into this programs including UM, that's what you see Richt do here now anyway.

I've known Kilby-Lane since he was born. **** I've known his mom since she was a toddler. Close to the family. Kid can play, that is NOT his issue. Not sure its going to get better either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back