Another So FL hater

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do I get this right... This guy is officially associated with/officially working for St. Thomas Aquinas and he posts stuff like this out in the public?

First of all, mental age of 13. Second of all, I dont even need to worry about any more of STA recruits. They won't come here in the future unless this fat idiot grows some balls and apologizes. I can't imagine Cristobal or any other staff member enjoying stuff like this.

Third of all, this knucklehead actually thinks Miami is the only place that does this:

What a complete moron.

Believe it or not, he's actually a Miami fan.
I get the point he was making, but it's a dumb tweet.
95E4FD62-0F80-4AC5-93CC-87B0C54D6613.gif

Advertisement
Believe it or not, he's actually a Miami fan.
I get the point he was making, but it's a dumb tweet.
Guy talking about fans getting caught in they feelings but he literally went off and did the exact same thing. Difference is he’s supposed to be the “professional”. Fans can definitely take it too far but he clearly hasn’t been exposed to these other fan bases that have literally nothing going for them outside of college football in life.

Advertisement
Do I get this right... This guy is officially associated with/officially working for St. Thomas Aquinas and he posts stuff like this out in the public?

First of all, mental age of 13. Second of all, I dont even need to worry about any more of STA recruits. They won't come here in the future unless this fat idiot grows some balls and apologizes. I can't imagine Cristobal or any other staff member enjoying stuff like this.

Third of all, this knucklehead actually thinks Miami is the only place that does this:

What a complete moron.

And I the only one who sees the circular logic here? He’s making the point that we don’t get commits because when they commit to somewhere else some fans bash them on social media after they have already committed somewhere else? Huh? Doesn’t seem like the brightest crayon in the box.

Advertisement
Back