Another Senior QB Transfer

Advertisement
This dude couldn't cut it at Kansas or his first school.

OP do some research this guy is a retread.

Hmm - so not worth having a senior qb with starting experience come in to compete with our 3 freshman qbs

Advertisement
This board has gotten ridiculous. Such a cantankerous group of asshats.

Just trying to spur conversation on a slow day without getting personal attacks. Get an effing life people.

sounded intriguing until I read this part:
" Heaps played in 11 games for the Jayhawks last season, completing only 49% of his passes for 1,414 yards, eight touchdowns and ten interceptions."

Advertisement

Just trying to spur conversation on a slow day without getting personal attacks. Get an effing life people.

Yea all these guys are so called experts. You would think that they have a head coaching job somewhere.

Yea all these guys are so called experts. You would think that they have a head coaching job somewhere.

I mean they do have a point. Would you want a 1 year QB with those stats or a freshman with 4 years of eligibility in there to find your franchise QB. I rather see if I can find my guy for the next 4 years. To much headache picking a new QB every year anyways. They could have said it nicer tho.

How many times has this kid transferred?

I remember when BYU signed him like 10 years ago.

Advertisement

Relax bro. You're letting some State Penn bozo base your opinion of the thread/ board?

Pass, if he can't make it at Kansas or BYU then he can't make it at Miami

Are you kidding? He is a senior. Did you see what Al stuck with all last year? Williams was good enough to replace the senior last year but is automatic starter this year. Why? He is a senior now. If this chump comes, he starts.

Advertisement
3.gif

This guy ain't Russell Wilson.

If you want to compare him to a Senior QB Transfer, then about the closest one I've got is Kirby Freeman. And even Kirby was the starter at Baylor before RG3 took off his pampers and ascended to the throne.

So, the question becomes...would we take Kirby Freeman (or a guy that may not be as good as Kirby) as a Senior QB Transfer to compete with our younger guys???

Ummmmmm..............No.

Advertisement
Back