Another season, another underperformance

Advertisement
1703804051751.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
manny also was horrendous.
Which proves my point. If we were going to 5-7, 7-6, we should've just stuck with him. The truth is, Lane was embarrassingly public with his desire to come to Miami and all the smart folks agreed he would find success early here, but the geniuses in Coral Gables knew better, just like they've known better for the last 2 decades, and now we've grossly underperformed two years in a row.

And, let us not forget that we could've easily lost to Clemson this season, which would've given us a 6-6 reg season record and probably 6-7 after the bowl game.

When he looks at game film and says his nephew is a D-1OL-

He should be baker acted to the University of Miami psychiatric ward-

Not using his timeouts-

What else can you say he’s incompetent-What an absolute moron.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we just kept Manny, got rid of James as AD, and given Manny the same amount of resources and support, would we have gone 5-7, 7-6?

BTW, I am no Manny apologist! I wanted him gone, but would we have a worse record?
It’s a great question. Not sure the result would be any different at least in the short term.

Mario obviously failed to get his team to play this game. But to blame this loss on clock management and gameday management is definitely a stretch. For starters, the defenders couldn't rap up and make a tackle to save their life. The defense had one of the most embarrassing games I've ever seen. Also plays such as Brown's interception, the blocked punt, and Georges's penalties killed us. How is this on Mario?

Advertisement
Back