Another scenario

st21wa

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
I see a lot of people posting about if Diaz wins out and goes to the ACC championship game, but what if he wins out and Pitt doesn’t drop another conference game what does the admin do then if he wins out but doesn’t make the conference championship?

Advertisement
I see a lot of people posting about if Diaz wins out and goes to the ACC championship game, but what if he wins out and Pitt doesn’t drop another conference game what does the admin do then if he wins out but doesn’t make the conference championship?
Fired. the only way you can make the argument is if he wins the conf and Verythign else you can blame him as r(w reason we missed the acccg

Advertisement
No way in **** he's fired after a new QB comes in and goes on a decently long winning streak to end the season. When was the last time we had a 7 game winning streak to end the season? If you guessed 2001, you'd be right. The only time we've come close to that was 2016 with 5, and we know how 2017 turned out. Pretty good, especially considering we had Rosier at QB.

ACC Coastal or not, there is simply no way Manny is gone if we win out. Now if we drop one or two, he's in serious trouble. Especially if we look undisciplined and ugly, which would probably be the only way we'd lose any of our remaining games.

Advertisement
VictoriousThornyDowitcher-size_restricted.gif

I don't care what anyone says. I won't believe he is getting fired until it happens.

Four games against awful teams...even he can win a couple of these. We are stuck with him for another underwhelming year barely beating awful teams and losing a few we shouldn’t. Probably hold on to his job until other ACC teams finally improve and give him more than 6 losses.

If he wins out he’s not gone
No questions asked

Sad but true

I keep asking myself what did we do to deserve this Gawd?

IF it's me..Whatever it was I'm truly sorry...PLEASE forgive me..I'll say 1000 HAIL Mary's whatever you ask O Lawd

OR

Tell me O Lawd who's really the SOB you're really ****ed off about to do this to our Canes....just point that sorry ******* out and guide me to him

Then as your holy instrument. I will rise up and smit that evil doer. I shall have him ***ed up to deliver your righteous indignation. Then he'll feel and know the power of Gawd.

Guide my fists, kicks, batons and Louisville slugger straight and true to where they'll deliver the most pain to that **** until he is truly smitten.

Whatever you wish O Lawd...just let me know PLEASE

Advertisement
I can see slip and slide now saying how they were a field goal away from winning the costal. The cult of manny will be up in arma
If they fire him after 8-4.

After seeing countless threads hypothesizing about Manolo being able to win out to save his job, I would be very cautious about anyone predicting this outcome.

Our fan base should know by now that nothing comes easily, and nothing is guaranteed, specially not with Mandy as the HC.

Taking it one game at a time would be, in my opinion, the wise thing to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back