Another reason to keep cristobal away

Advertisement
Yes.

Also, Cristobal brought Coley to Miami during the short period he was here and then left.

Correct. Corley and his worst of all time 3rd down completion percentage would be retained. Then they'd have a parade in Hialeah led by Marco Rubio, with an after party at Versailles to celebrate and plan the ouster of the Castro regime.

I sa bring Butch, Give mario the OL job and Asst HC title. Let butch groom him and after 3 titles and when butch retires, Mario can interview for the job

Advertisement
Butch isn't going to come here with conditions. It'll be his show, only.

Don't be surprised if Saban cans Mario after this season. Fans there are NOT happy with him.

Crowder on 560 made THE most trenchant point about Cristobal: if he had NO Connection to the University of Miami, he would not be in the coaching conversation.

Don't be surprised if Saban cans Mario after this season. Fans there are NOT happy with him.

^^^^ This x 1000%.

I was on the website of a local Bama paper this morning. They can't wait for us to take Mario off their hands. Can't coach OL. They are upset about Bama line play and are at their wits end.

That's an understatement if anything. Mario would be a disaster hire at Miami. I seriously hope this guy doesn't get the Miami gig.

Kind of defeats the purpose of learning under Saban when you've been there for 3 years and you're likely going to get fired.

Advertisement
Mario is not a football coach.

He is a professional recruiter.

Al Golden is more of a football coach than Mario.

Mario would be an epic disaster.

Advertisement
Back