Another possible FSU hire

Advertisement
Can't we put this **** in the Nole Tears thread?

Who in the fvck is Adam Fuller, man? Sounds like Florida State gonna have a cheap FRIENDZ OF NORVELLL staff. Cool?

Florida State could not beat the worst 'Canes team in a half century. Fvck'em. Enjoy Adam Fuller. He looks like a dork.

Advertisement

Who in the fvck is Adam Fuller, man? Sounds like Florida State gonna have a cheap FRIENDZ OF NORVELLL staff. Cool?

Florida State could not beat the worst 'Canes team in a half century. Fvck'em. Enjoy Adam Fuller. He looks like a dork.

who needs a defense when you’re scoring 50ppg.

Advertisement

Sorry, still better than ours. We won't pay for a Fuller, whoever the **** that is...

I'm tired of...can we just beat F$U?..that should be a ******* given

Look at Norvell’s staph. If we would’ve hired him, we would be looking at a combo of the same **** we had with Manny and Golden - both had a ****** DC they’re boys with, and like Manny, no coaching Rolodex.

This isn’t an easy fix. The more I see things, the more I realize that if Mork had just hired Helfrich or a real OC and put Jorn in a legit learning position, we’d be competent, with the exception of special teams.

Butch Davis, Mack Brown... these old goats can call people from their flip phones that these upstarts have no real credibility with.

Where’s the balance?

Look at Norvell’s staph. If we would’ve hired him, we would be looking at a combo of the same **** we had with Manny and Golden - both had a ****** DC they’re boys with, and like Manny, no coaching Rolodex.

This isn’t an easy fix. The more I see things, the more I realize that if Mork had just hired Helfrich or a real OC and put Jorn in a legit learning position, we’d be competent, with the exception of special teams.

Butch Davis, Mack Brown... these old goats can call people from their flip phones that these upstarts have no real credibility with.

Where’s the balance?
Up voted for "flip phones" :)

Advertisement
Don't worry, mannuela got this. Working on a next level move to be more aggressive, more swaggeryish, and walk around as if we have won something with out doing so. Mannuela working on a 3 piece diamond studded set that will include a Cuban cigar, smoking pipe, and anal plug. The cigar will be used by corches when they say or act as if they won something, the pipe will be used to recreate a #TNM version of Howard's pipe trick on recruiting trips, and the anal plug is to give to opposing corches so they can ram it up his ****.

Advertisement
Back