Another option for HC??? (surprise name)

Advertisement
let Golden make changes to entire D staff + keough.... hopefully new President will value what football means to Miami.WE
need changes all up and down the place.... what makes anyone think Blake will come up with a Home run hire
we have had 10+ years of Donna and the results show I am beginning to think Miami is synonymous with mediocre
in the fact that 7,8,9 wins is OK followed by a mid tier bowl loss.

We could do worse, and I think he fits the profile. Profile being next coach must be a current or former HC from one of the big 5 conferences. Preference given to current.

Advertisement
so we can run the ball 95% of the time even when we are down?? no thank you; next.

01Canes, I was just throwin a name out there, btw he recruited Ed Reed, Reggie Wayne, Marshall Falk, Santana Moss, Andre Johnson, Roscoe Parrish, I can keep going but there is some pretty hard evidence he can recruit. As a gameday coach, no idea, but he can develop talent for sure.

Semper Canes!!!

If Golden is here one more year, and we fire him, What about Brett Bielima at Arkansas as the next coach?? He was great at Wisconsin, he recruits Florida well.... its just been tough for him at Arkansas because of his division with LSU, Auburn, and Alabama..... Just a question...Thoughts??

tumblr_mt7z97zJYo1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Dude can't even win in the SEC..

Advertisement
He was given a raise from his 3 million dollar contract at Wisconsin and his assistant got their salary's doubled.

You think we can beat that.

NEXT!

If Golden is here one more year, and we fire him, What about Brett Bielima at Arkansas as the next coach?? He was great at Wisconsin, he recruits Florida well.... its just been tough for him at Arkansas because of his division with LSU, Auburn, and Alabama..... Just a question...Thoughts??

Then we are sunk. UF would have a 1 year head start on us. We need to pull the plug this year. What more do we need to see?...

let Golden make changes to entire D staff + keough.... hopefully new President will value what football means to Miami.WE
need changes all up and down the place.... what makes anyone think Blake will come up with a Home run hire
we have had 10+ years of Donna and the results show I am beginning to think Miami is synonymous with mediocre
in the fact that 7,8,9 wins is OK followed by a mid tier bowl loss.

Albert Golden was a LB coach and a Defensive Coordinator. The assistants aren't the problem. This isn't a benefit of the doubt scenario, hes shown us that hes more than willing to sink with the ship.

And Bielema's style was well suited in Madison. The B1G is slower and not as talented, grinding out a W actually makes sense in that conference.

Advertisement
It was just a question, cause his name never came up when on the board we mention other coaches.... I think Mark Stoops wouldnt be bad...he was a former DC here and he knws the area.... he wont win much in SEC cause of Kentucky...but would be a decent hire....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back