another one of those posts from Pete….

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you have gone off the deep end.
708.gif

Advertisement
Boar.

If you can't spill it then tell us if it is a flip or not and whether it is on O or D?

Cook is 50/50 UM/FSU. No one knows for sure what he's going to do. Lane is going with Cook wherever he goes. Not something I agree with as Lane is one of the top receivers in the state. IMO he should stop nut hugging on Cook, Quincy, etc. and realize he's a special talent in his own right and make a decision that best fits him and his future whether it be in Miami, Gainesville, Tally, or somewhere else.

More speculative opinions passed off as definitive facts. How could you possibly know Cook is 50/50? And just as bad, is the absolute certainty that Lane is abdicating his college decision to another player. Ridiculous.

There are some hints on twitter that its lane but i cant be sure.. The Gaytor fans are begging him to stay loyal to his commitment

Gator Highlights ‏@GatorJones77 1h
@_MoneyLane i hope u stay loyal to ur commitment to the gators
Reply Retweet Favorite More

I think there's a very low probability Lane flips to us. There is a ZERO possibility of that happening before Cook flips first.

I think you wrong bruh.

/much better shot of Lane flipping to us over Cook. When cook flips, it's to FSU IMO

Ya'll ready to start listening to TheBigBrow???

Lets get JC and hope we flip Lane. Lets not be upset if we don't flip him. It would only be the cherry on top. When it's all said and done this class will have addressed many of our needs...our most important IMO (DT and safety)

Advertisement
I bet the brow is jerking it on his couch reading all of you waiting for days on his educated guess/ info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back