Another one, Charles Njoku 2019

Seems their parents' only mistake was to stop having kids.

Mom's ravaged birth canal disagrees. I can see her vag violently tapping the table as a 30 pound Charles came kicking out all elbows and knees.

Mom brought Big John McCarthy in to officiate all future coitus. I can envision Big John diving in head first, tackling the dad and waving his arms violently as the old man was about to unload another unprotected shot into Mrs. Njoku.

Advertisement
5'11 160 I'm surprised to say the least.

That's Charles on the left. He's David's size as an underclassman. Absolutely ridiculous and proof Nephilim still exist lol.

lol at nephilim......ni99a said nephilim

And no comments about the sister yet? Shocked

Too many guysm worries about crank size for that..do u know where u are?

PS: I follow the sis on twitter tho...bruhhhhhhh. She fine asf. Amazonian women; sigh my downfall.
My ex wife is 5'9 1/2 and I got 2 boys by design lol.

Advertisement
David swears Charles is the beast out of all of them. Looks like he will be more Evidence height wise, but body type of David. Bottom line, kid is gonna be a monster. Also peep the wristbands. He's all ours....
michael irvin.gif

Advertisement
Make a headline using their names...

David and Charles are the main suspects but the Evidence points to them being Innocent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great genetics for brains too. I think I heard Chief say his older brothers and sisters are doctors, lawyers, in medical school, and such.

Their parents should be proud.

Advertisement
Back