Another Offer- Logan Cash

Advertisement
Solid film on rivals.. not a splash player, but he delivers pop when he makes the tackle. I wish he was 2 inches taller.

Logan Cash on Hud

"Winder-Barrow bruiser Logan Cash also made the trip. The state’s reigning sack champion (23.5 of those as a junior) really wants to get a chance to play in Athens. He’s hoping for that offer, but it didn’t come this weekend. Cash told me that he was measured at 6 feet, 2 inches and also came in at 251 pounds on the scale. I think Cash has a bright future here. He’s got the tape and ball get-off and he’s also very explosive with a power clean maxes out right now around 325-330 pounds."

Want to know a secret to UGA recruiting this time of year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kids a beast and has a great motor.

87XXO.gif

Advertisement
Kid just made play after play on his tape. Not the most explosive DE in the world but he looked strong against the run and consistently got in the backfield. Reminded be of Sam Hubbard who was very productive for OSPOO. I say keep him at DE and let him produce.

Advertisement
What happened to Miami legacy George Karlafatis from Indiana who committed to Purdue? He’s a plus athlete and is taking ovs to other schools including one to Florida. We need to get back in it with him. At 6’4 260 he ran a 4.77... he’s a top 200 recruit overall in the country too

Advertisement
If there was ever a recruit who was certain to play the bag game this is him lol.

Cash said he’ll talk to UM coaches about taking a summer visit and that “I definitely want to take an official visit to Miami.” So we’ll see where this goes. The Canes are making a big attempt to woo prospects from Georgia given the coaching ties there, and we’ll see if it pays off.

From an interview today with another site reporter...

Advertisement
Back