Another "not this s**t again" post

Advertisement
Homophobia. Cool. So 1980s

Advertisement
i wouldnt mind knowing myself. cant help you. There is some
good players in the portal we need to go after. Would hate tk miss on them cause we are waiting for someone to make up there mind. LIKE all the time we wasted on Bogle and a few others

Advertisement
There has never been a planned announcement for Phillips, just like there was not a planned announcement for Hill. There has been no timetable given, nor have I even seen one suggested. It could take a month, it could come today. There’s no way to know.

Transfers are not high school recruits. They usually are more discreet and professional about the process. And when it is a player that will not see the field for a year, there is no pressure to enroll quickly.
No HAT SELECTION CEREMONY? What?

There has never been a planned announcement for Phillips, just like there was not a planned announcement for Hill. There has been no timetable given, nor have I even seen one suggested. It could take a month, it could come today. There’s no way to know.

Transfers are not high school recruits. They usually are more discreet and professional about the process. And when it is a player that will not see the field for a year, there is no pressure to enroll quickly.

So just 2 hats on the table and local sports news?

Advertisement
Back