Another "not this s**t again" post

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
Let me first apologize to the angry virgins and future suspects of a "Breaking News Story", but I really do not know the answer to this question even though it may have been stated on this board numerous times but does anyone know when Jaelan Phillips is supposed to make his transfer announcement? Thanks

Advertisement
There has never been a planned announcement for Phillips, just like there was not a planned announcement for Hill. There has been no timetable given, nor have I even seen one suggested. It could take a month, it could come today. There’s no way to know.

Transfers are not high school recruits. They usually are more discreet and professional about the process. And when it is a player that will not see the field for a year, there is no pressure to enroll quickly.

Advertisement
There has never been a planned announcement for Phillips, just like there was not a planned announcement for Hill. There has been no timetable given, nor have I even seen one suggested. It could take a month, it could come today. There’s no way to know.

Transfers are not high school recruits. They usually are more discreet and professional about the process. And when it is a player that will not see the field for a year, there is no pressure to enroll quickly.
Gotcha...just didnt know if there was a deadline as well. Thanks

Advertisement
last I read, he was expected to count against the 2020 class counter by signing in the Summer/Fall. However, since we don't need the space anymore, we're just waiting on him to finish stuff up most likely

Let me first apologize to the angry virgins and future suspects of a "Breaking News Story", but I really do not know the answer to this question even though it may have been stated on this board numerous times but does anyone know when Jaelan Phillips is supposed to make his transfer announcement? Thanks
Seriously tho... these dlckheads scour the board, looking for a post thats tangentially related to some other post on the board,. For no other reason than to complain about it.... bunch of bleeding vaginas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He named his top 5 schools last week by only PM'd them to Whoop and NYStateofMind. Supposedly we're in there but I'm not 100% as Whoop is trying to charge for the info and NYStateofMind just keeps sending me **** pics.

Advertisement
Back