Another new mock NBA draft has Larkin @ #24

Advertisement
That is around where I think he goes.

No offense to the good counselor, but I hope he doesn't go there. Would be tough but I would still root for him there

Honestly, I know you hate us but there are so few MIAMI players in the NBA it is hard to not pull for them.

I don't hate the Knicks. I hate the stereotypical Knicks fans. Im sure you feel the same way about the Heat and their fans.

PS - Shane would be a great fit for you guys. Picture Felton in much better shape (why wont that guy lose 20 lbs) and a much better defender.

Advertisement

No offense to the good counselor, but I hope he doesn't go there. Would be tough but I would still root for him there

Honestly, I know you hate us but there are so few MIAMI players in the NBA it is hard to not pull for them.

I don't hate the Knicks. I hate the stereotypical Knicks fans. Im sure you feel the same way about the Heat and their fans.

PS - Shane would be a great fit for you guys. Picture Felton in much better shape (why wont that guy lose 20 lbs) and a much better defender.

I am not a normal Knick fan, come on. How dare you associate me with them? Don't care about Heat fans, just think Miamins or Miamites or whatever are stupid (see our fan base).

Shane would be great on the Knicks and even though I am a big Felton fan, I would gladly draft Shane because he would be great depth and the starter in a few years.

I am not a normal Knick fan, come on. How dare you associate me with them? Don't care about Heat fans, just think Miamins or Miamites or whatever are stupid (see our fan base).

Shane would be great on the Knicks and even though I am a big Felton fan, I would gladly draft Shane because he would be great depth and the starter in a few years.

I know you don't fall into the stereotype...and that's why I fuggs with you.

You guys are going to have to get help in the draft, because unless Kidd and one other guy retire, you guys might be locked into the majority of that lineup for a little while

I know you don't fall into the stereotype...and that's why I fuggs with you.

You guys are going to have to get help in the draft, because unless Kidd and one other guy retire, you guys might be locked into the majority of that lineup for a little while

Pablo is signed for cheap and the qualifying offer would be under 1 million.

If Kidd does NOT retire then he is signed for $3 Mil so him and Felton are under $7 Mil. I think we need a future PG and we run a lot of guards in our line up, I think he would be a good fit for us.

Advertisement
Shane to the Knicks would be fine . . . YES. But coming off outstanding combine performance and have to figure he'll shine in individual workouts/interviews, so probably moves up a handful of spots - high teens, low 20s. Personally skeptical about his entering the draft, but his combine numbers were ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back