Another Martin Emerson Update

Advertisement
They all comin.

1547655989159.png

Martin Emerson Jr. has locked in a second official visit to Coral Gables. The 3-star defensive back will be back at Miami the weekend of January 25th. He will also be in Oregon this weekend for an official visit.

Question on the OV's. We all know that, since the coaching staff has changed (HC replaced), anyone who has already taken a Miami official visit before Richt retired is now allowed to take a second official. We also know that kids are limited to 5 OV's, total. How is that second OV to the same school counted against the 5, or is it just not counted at all?

Hes baiting Qbs and he looks very smart, one of the first plays in his highlight he looked like he knew what was coming and made a stop in the backfield./

That's the ultimate Miami/South Florida football is baiting qb's, lol. The more i watched his film the more i realized he was legit!

He has great size that can still add alot of weight and he's legit as **** in coverage I mean he sees the field naturally and makes plays. In fact I still don't get how he isn't a 4*

Advertisement
Question on the OV's. We all know that, since the coaching staff has changed (HC replaced), anyone who has already taken a Miami official visit before Richt retired is now allowed to take a second official. We also know that kids are limited to 5 OV's, total. How is that second OV to the same school counted against the 5, or is it just not counted at all?
I think it's still counted as just making 1 visit to that school, think it's more of a "if you want to come back to check out the new guy you can and we won't count it against you if you do."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Emerson projected to go 21st on bleacher reports newest mock draft. Guys a baller definitely a big miss.

Advertisement
Emerson projected to go 21st on bleacher reports newest mock draft. Guys a baller definitely a big miss.
I remember getting into a big debate with that state of the u cuck Cam Underwood where he told me this kid couldn't play corner and was only viewed in his opinion as a safety, he even brought it up on a Mark Rogers youtube episode, I'd love to see his goofy facial reaction now that he's a highly projected nfl corner prospect.

Kid was played all over the field in his film. (in the box, nickel, back end).That is plus. Plus size at 6'2 185+. Kid is a no brainer and a must get. Rangy kids like this you load up on...He is very comparable to Gilbert Frierson.

Always liked this kid alot wasnt surprised when he was playing early and ballin.

2 kids I like similar to how i liked Emerson are:

Advertisement
Back