Another Jermaine Grace visit

Cameron Underwood

Sophomore
University of Tennessee Linebackers coach was at Miramar HS today to talk to 4-star Linebacker Jermaine Grace.

While the two spent over 30 minutes talking, the main purpose of this meeting was to set up Grace's official visit to Knoxville. This visit will happen December 14th-15th, one week after Grace visits Coral Gables.

I'll be sure to update you if and when more news is available.

Advertisement
I commend Grace. There is some excellent country corn pone ***** in Knoxville and its nice to get some strange.

Advertisement
Am i worried right now? No. Would i be a little worried if Tennessee lands Charlie Strong? **** right....look at some of the guys he got at Louisville. I still think Grace stays home and see the opportunity to play early at LB, but recruiting is always a whirlwind when it comes to all kids NOT named Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
Indications have been pointing all day to Strong getting that job. Sources tell me it could be announced as early as tomorrow.

This makes things VERY INTERESTING concerning Jermaine Grace.

Very.

Interesting.

Indications have been pointing all day to Strong getting that job. Sources tell me it could be announced as early as tomorrow.

This makes things VERY INTERESTING concerning Jermaine Grace.

Very.

Interesting.

That'd be a shame for us and a shame for Jermaine.

but Lu it will not be the end of the world.

I learned that a long time ago. Take emotions out of recruiting. lol

Advertisement
why does it matter if strong goes to UT? he has the same recruiting "tools" at UL as he will at UT. sure, sec, but, what he will use to lure grace at UT he can use now at UL. not sure why it matters if grace isn't enticed by strong now why he will be at UT. we all know what we are talking about. why not take the money and go to UL, if it's about the money?
i'm not buying it. but, ok.

I'm not sold on Grace. I think there's better prospects out there. He's undersized to play LB, and plays soft. Don't want a special team lifer with limited ships.

Get it over with this weekend and have a nice time in sucksville next week without knowing who the head coach is

Advertisement
Jermaine Grace does not play soft and will be a lot more than a "Special team lifer". No idea where that is coming from. Kid is good.

but Lu it will not be the end of the world.

I learned that a long time ago. Take emotions out of recruiting. lol

Shiat, man. None of this stuff is the end of the world, lol. I stopped being personally affected by this stuff about 3 years ago. Real life problems seem to matter a bit more than where a guy I will likely never know go play football. UM isn't paying my bills.

That said, I don't think that's any reason to downplay Grace's potential. He's a future NFL LBer.

Lol at UT thinking they are getting Grace

"Lol at Tennessee thinking they'll flip Trent Taylor"

remember that name? Nothing is certain in the game of recruiting.

(I still think Grace is a Cane in the end, but I wouldn't be lol'n at this"

Nothing is guaranteed in life except death and taxes, especially with SEC cash as others have pointed out. No coaches but but the money bags are still there as well as the free P@ssy this weekend. Situation similar to Carter-- SEC spotlight, and money $$$$

The inferiority complex is too **** high in this thread

8979789-large.jpg

Advertisement
Back