Another Hire Coming Tomorrow

Advertisement
All this emotion really has my bowels shook. Needs to be a beast recruiter. I need a creepy guy who makes Hartley look normal.

Good gawd ill take Troop or Seider! Just give me a reason to stop my Sons of Anarchy replay pause every 3 minutes to refresh this fxvking board ?.

Advertisement
Mannnnnyyyyyyyy!!! Get the YAYO!!!!!! It’s going the be a party weekend in the 305!

We have el Toro Hurts here Sunday!!

Get me PITBULL too.

Dale!!!! Seider, JuJu, Hartleysito, brings him back. Great recruiter. The BOMB. He wears nice flip flops y tiene una mujercita que está DURA!

Advertisement
First offseason team meeting on Sunday. I'd imagine Manny wants the staff in place by then.
he said according to tweets I saw at least 1 tomorrow maybe 2 and rest sunday so sunday should know our offensive staff

Seider will not be here . Not sure why people keep mentioning him . The KS state guy is going to be our RB coach people are saying . Seider's son just walked onto PSU why in god's name would he leave now ? But I do believe Hartley will be back and probably Tee Martin will be here as WR coach. That does make sense.

Typical CIS - talk themselves into Sieder and when it doesn't happen ( even though there was never a chance it would in the first place ) they get mad . LMAO

Advertisement
12-Days-of-Christmas_FB-Cover-Photo-1.png

Seider will not be here . Not sure why people keep mentioning him . The KS state guy is going to be our RB coach people are saying . Seider's son just walked onto PSU why in god's name would he leave now ? But I do believe Hartley will be back and probably Tee Martin will be here as WR coach. That does make sense.

Typical CIS - talk themselves into Sieder and when it doesn't happen ( even though there was never a chance it would in the first place ) they get mad . LMAO
Why couldn’t Seider’s kid come here?

Advertisement
Why couldn’t Seider’s kid come here?
I mean I guess he could but seems unlikely. And don't get me wrong I WOULD FREAKING LOVE TO GET SEIDER. Just doesn't seem likely . Especially when all the credible RB coach talk has been about the KState guy.

I mean I guess he could but seems unlikely. And don't get me wrong I WOULD FREAKING LOVE TO GET SEIDER. Just doesn't seem likely . Especially when all the credible RB coach talk has been about the KState guy.

What exactly has been credible? The only thing I've seen is that he started following Miami personnel and he's from the area.

What exactly has been credible? The only thing I've seen is that he started following Miami personnel and he's from the area.
There were 2 reporters mentioning it the last couple of days . Which doesn't mean he will be the guy either of coarse but Seider to UM seems to be a CIS creation entirely. Again would love for it happen. But no reason to think it will is all I am saying.

Advertisement
Back