Another Golden recruiting failure - All-Dade HS players

Advertisement
tumblr_mq6bkdtSWJ1s852lfo1_500.gif

Coffee is for closers Folden!

Lol!!!! Really?!? Miami didn't want any of those "All Dade" players that are currently going to FIU! Stop it, lol

I'll bet FIU would trade all six of those "All Dade" recruits for the 2 that Miami has! Lol, you guys are funny!

Advertisement
Advertisement
D
Lol!!!! Really?!? Miami didn't want any of those "All Dade" players that are currently going to FIU! Stop it, lol

Anthony Jones?

That was only if D. Phillips was coming. Once Phillips stuck with FSU, that offer was gone.

so they are going to offer Phillips a package deal with Jones but wont do the same with Archer to keep Scarlett or offer Jalen Julious to keep Dexter Williams?

Advertisement

Anthony Jones?

His offer was contingent on phillips decision ONLY...

you actually believe that BS ?

You actually believe that kid pick FIU over The U?!? Lol, stop!
Yes I do, I also believe a kid picked FAU over Miami the QB from Dwyer. Kids get ****ed off because they are ignored. We might see Redwne pick Looserville over Miami

Shakur Cooper, Keir Thomas, Shemar Smith, Donovan Thompson....don't be surprised if Folden gives these dade county goons the Fenton/Redwine/Moore treatment in the next recruiting cycle. The man can't help himself.

Advertisement
You're missing the point.

Enlighten me?
The point is we missed on a large majority of the All-Dade players. These kids are going everywhere else but here. Texas, Auburn, Louisville but not here. That should disturb anyone who pays attention.

You're missing the point.

Enlighten me?
The point is we missed on a large majority of the All-Dade players. These kids are going everywhere else but here. Texas, Auburn, Louisville but not here. That should disturb anyone who pays attention.

I understand that the highly ranked Dade County players are going to other schools besides the U, which I don't like. But, I was commenting on Ops 6 players that are going to FIU. Not every Dade county player deserve a UM offer. But, I understand your point.

Advertisement
Back