ANOTHER DADECODIRTY REACH AROUND…

BODESLAM

Dade Co Dirty
Premium
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
944
FFB2452E-DA54-4561-89AE-401511FFCEC8.webp
 
Pom poms are probably breast cancer awareness month...... Or just a show of the putang they are.
You decide
I know I have
NO NEED TO DECIDE ANYTHING…I’M JUST TRYIN’ TO FIGURE OUT WHY THIS FSU CHEERLEADER IS CELEBRATING A CANE TOUCHDOWN….?
 
In the heat of battle, people show their true colors. In this case, she did what she naturally wanted to do, cheer for the Canes.
Don't hate her.
I HEAR AND FEEL YA BROTHER…SHE WAS JUST CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT AND ALL, I WAS ACTUALLY GIVING HER SOME MUCH NEEDED PROPS….🙌🏻👍🏻
 
Took you 5 years to come up with this?
NO BRO, I TOOK 5 YEARS TO METHODICALLY/ STRATEGICALLY POST THIS HERE AT THE PRECISE TIME AND DATE SO I WOULD GET YOUR NEANDERTHAL REPLY….AND SEE HOW THAT WORKED?!

JUST F’n WITH YOU KILLA 🙌🏻👍🏻
 
Back
Top