Another Bat Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
seems like we always need backs. every year multiple guys miss games.
It's a freebie for Miami. I don't think it makes since for the young man other than getting a good education.

You kidding me? How many backs need to be injured before he sees the field? 5-6?

I don't want to hate, I just don't see PT here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's what she said.
Ahem GIF by South Park

It's a freebie for Miami. I don't think it makes since for the young man other than getting a good education.

You kidding me? How many backs need to be injured before he sees the field? 5-6?

I don't want to hate, I just don't see PT here.

Going by the last 2 seasons then he'll see some playing time. In 2022 we had a walk on RB getting majority of the snaps in one of the games cause everybody was injured except Franklin. This past season Brashard Smith was a backup RB (I wanna say Clemson but not sure). We had Fletcher, Parrish and Allen out

Advertisement
Going by the last 2 seasons then he'll see some playing time. In 2022 we had a walk on RB getting majority of the snaps in one of the games cause everybody was injured except Franklin. This past season Brashard Smith was a backup RB (I wanna say Clemson but not sure). We had Fletcher, Parrish and Allen out
We have 6 scholarship RBs not including the 2 incoming freshman.

See some playing time? You said it yourself, one walk-on played in 1 game.

Advertisement
We got the third RB on a 13-0 team that claims they were robbed a national championship for free. This is a great deal. There’s no risk here especially when it’s possible one of our scholarship backs might portal in spring. We have a serviceable guy that isn’t even on scholarship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back