Another Afternoon BJ

Not sure how I feel about the turnover chain, didn't like it at first. Then the D caught fire and it was fun for awhile, but since then it's made for a lot of awkward / uncomfortable situations.

Football still gives you plenty of opportunities to let you celebrate; I say let the team be focused on what's taking place on the field, not the photo OP.

Advertisement
Harley became what under Likens? ummm a career leader. what did we think of Harley before Likens... meh

Rambo became what under Likens? Rambo will have more career receptions and yards in a Miami uni than a OU uni. and oh yeah set single season records...

Argue with the facts on the ground... I will wait for it.
Dang; you comparing a coach who's been with the team 2 yes to a coach who was here 1 yr. The wr group was overall bad in likens 1st yr(even Harley had multiple drops). Likens and Manure left the same jags in all season

Can t-rob get a 2nd run to show his worth. At least he played the young guys instead of settling.

Seems as tho you got something against t-rob, but you do you

Dang; you comparing a coach who's been with the team 2 yes to a coach who was here 1 yr. The wr group was overall bad in likens 1st yr(even Harley had multiple drops). Likens and Manure left the same jags in all season

Can t-rob get a 2nd run to show his worth. At least he played the young guys instead of settling.

Seems as tho you got something against t-rob, but you do you

The original comment was that if you were basing this on performance of the unit then Likens stays and TRob goes...

Likens was highly successful at Miami and even in the year he didn't have Rambo the passing game was one of the best we have had in sometime and it was full of guys who simply couldn't catch.

Our DBs got carved up by any QB that could throw the ball 20 yards and demonstrated over and over that they had no clue how to run basic zone concepts.

Our passing D went from being ranked 67 to 103 last year...

Our passing Offense went from 54 to 27 to 11 under Likens.

So I guess your another dude who is going to give us all this fluff and ignore the actual facts on the ground. I will wait for your next hard hitting point which is likely going to be some Luther Campbell Gif or something.

TRob should get another year with a DC who is not Manny Diaz. If our DB’s suck again next year he should probably get replaced. I like Likens a lot. I think more than even Lashlee he was responsible for our offense taking off.

Advertisement
Back