Anonymous Coaches Speak On Big 3

Advertisement
Interesting stuff, until he got to the point about illegal benefits. This part was stupid af. He is asking high school coaches who are many times in on the take whether illegal benefits are causing talent to head to Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc. That's like asking the CCP if Covid came from a Wuhan lab. lol. Of course they're gonna deny it, i dont care how "anonymous" you make the question.

Not only do they not want the reputation of FL high school coaches besmirched, they dont want their kids to get stigmatized either. It's one thing for fans to talk about rumored payouts and all that stuff. It's another thing for the actual HS coaches to publicly admit that this happens.

Got to disagree about the paying players. A Miami staff member basically said it anonymously two seasons ago I believe. So cut that bs out

Interesting stuff, until he got to the point about illegal benefits. This part was stupid af. He is asking high school coaches who are many times in on the take whether illegal benefits are causing talent to head to Bama, Clemson, OSU, etc. That's like asking the CCP if Covid came from a Wuhan lab. lol. Of course they're gonna deny it, i dont care how "anonymous" you make the question.

Not only do they not want the reputation of FL high school coaches besmirched, they dont want their kids to get stigmatized either. It's one thing for fans to talk about rumored payouts and all that stuff. It's another thing for the actual HS coaches to publicly admit that this happens.
Like they really going to tell Manny anonymously.....he really thinks they going to snitch lol this guy man. He doesn't know the streets

Advertisement

Thought the same thing. But hey, im sure the spike in dodge challenger sales in Tuscaloosa around signing day is purely coincidental.

I like this guy and the YouTube channel but sometimes it just seems like he loves to ramble about things he does not know and listen to his own voice.

Pertaining to this video , If there is one thing I have learned not trust over the years it is anonymous sources.

Advertisement
I like this guy and the YouTube channel but sometimes it just seems like he loves to ramble about things he does not know and listen to his own voice.

Pertaining to this video , If there is one thing I have learned not trust over the years it is anonymous sources.
He's pretty on point besides the pay for play he has no clue and thinks it's a myth. He doesn't understand these kids

The guy is usually unbiased but when it comes to the Big 3 u can't tell he leans towards FSU. 247 in general does tbh. If I remember they had someone from FSU working there that had some clout and pull at 247

The guy is usually unbiased but when it comes to the Big 3 u can't tell he leans towards FSU. 247 in general does tbh. If I remember they had someone from FSU working there that had some clout and pull at 247
Ryan Bartow is at FSU now in an administrative role
He was one of the main guys at 247 a few years ago

Advertisement
FSU hired one of the 247 guys so that's definitely the case. I forget buddy's name.
Dude above just said it, Bartow. FSU gets a media push by 247 like that time they had the midnight event with the slingshot. That whole thing was pushed hard by 247. Bartow calling in favors for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back