Annoying video ad on mobile

Advertisement
Advertisement
All ads will be off for the next few hours. I need to figure out how to prevent this ad as it is leaking through the main javascript and not ad positions.
All hands on deck! All hands on deck! CIS is under attack from an unauthorized ad source usurping clicks from Lord bAndrew’s JavaScript. We must stand steadfast with our fearless leader! Martial Law is in effect and the junta is roaming the streets of CIS searching for perpetrators.

I love pie hole bro… oh wait I think u are talking about something else
Seriously, I looked at it and it looks complicated - like you have to mess with your server by changing some direction or something

Advertisement
Seriously, I looked at it and it looks complicated - like you have to mess with your server by changing some direction or something
Well I just looked quick but seems like just an alteration to your router dns settings. Maybe a little more to it

But u gotta be checking some sites to be worried that much about ads… or maybe I’m just a boring *** dude!

Well I just looked quick but seems like just an alteration to your router dns settings. Maybe a little more to it

But u gotta be checking some sites to be worried that much about ads… or maybe I’m just a boring *** dude!
Whatever altering that DNS server thing entails - for me it’s complicated. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still there for me. First I have to look at a big *** Trump ad. Then another type of ad in the middle of a thread. And ads in the bottom right of my screen. Please fix.
Can you try refreshing your page or clearing your cache? Also make sure you are logged in on the device you are seeing the ads.

Can you try refreshing your page or clearing your cache? Also make sure you are logged in on the device you are seeing the ads.
How do I refresh the page?
What does it mean to clear my cache?
By the way, why do I have to log in every time I want to start a thread or a reply to a post?

How do I refresh the page?
What does it mean to clear my cache?
By the way, why do I have to log in every time I want to start a thread or a reply to a post?
Not be logged in would be why you are seeing ads. Make sure you are not in Incognito mode or rejecting cookies.

Not be logged in would be why you are seeing ads. Make sure you are not in Incognito mode or rejecting cookies.
I don't understand. I have incognito on google. Is that what you mean?
I haven"t rejected any cookies, as far as I remember.
So are you saying I have to log in every time I get on the site?
Looking forward to your help. I just don't get all the lingo...

Advertisement
Back