Announcers slobbing da ****

Cribby

All-American
Premium
It was nice to hear the announcers slobbing on UM about next year . Repeatedly calling Miami a top 10 preseason team, with a loaded d. They showed a lot of love , couldn't hurt recruiting. Come jump on this train before its fully rolling.

Advertisement
Agree. And McElroy continued to call Mark Walton the most underrated RB in the nation. Besides him disagreeing with a few calls against WVU, he was quite complimentary of us.

Yeah I noticed that as well. It's dependent on Kaaya they said, but they said the program looks like it's on the right track. I haven't felt this good in a while. Winning fixes everything.

McElroy and his **** nosed sidekick can kick rocks. They jumping on the **** after the fact but remember they were memvers of the media who predicted us to lose to appy state.

Missed the blatant targeting when Berrios scored and then make silly *** comments when we got the targeting called on us. In that crew, Luginbill is the only legit one. The other two are **** guzzling tea bag lovers

Advertisement
Agree. And McElroy continued to call Mark Walton the most underrated RB in the nation. Besides him disagreeing with a few calls against WVU, he was quite complimentary of us.

Was pleasantly surprised how high McElroy was on us

You know Mark Walton's nickname don't you

Was pleasantly surprised how high McElroy was on us

they've seen the team growth and dominance against teams that were supposed to be competitive. He said "I love Mark Walton, as a player", as well. I hope this puts the Walton vs Yearby debate to bed.

Advertisement
Couldn't ask much from the defense last night, were put in bad field position the whole first half, offense repeatly put them back on the field, and they held WVU to 7 pts and a 100yds

Joe Jackson was unstoppable and is still raw

McElroy and his **** nosed sidekick can kick rocks. They jumping on the **** after the fact but remember they were memvers of the media who predicted us to lose to appy state.

Missed the blatant targeting when Berrios scored and then make silly *** comments when we got the targeting called on us. In that crew, Luginbill is the only legit one. The other two are **** guzzling tea bag lovers[/

I was surprised when no targeting was called for the hit above the shoulders leading with the helment, launching off the ground hit Berries took..Tough kid to jump up like I got the TD and your mama wears combat boots..

Advertisement
Back