Announcers for this game....

TerragonSix

Itsa Me, Mario!
Were atrocious.

Seriously, wouldn't surprise me if they were blowing Jimbo Fisher and Derwin James at the half.

Cry some more Mary. XD

Advertisement
My favorite was McElroy acting astonished by AR's hard block for Malik up the sideline, like it was some unspoken cardinal sin instead of a badass, legal play by a stud wide receiver.

"Is it legal?"

"Yeah...

It's just a really hard hit,"

he sighs with defeat.

I never gripe about announcers but they had their noses so far up Fsu's as s

I like. McElroy or however the fvck u spell his name. Seems like a balanced commentator.

Did mention that Malik rosier hit shoulda been targeting by traitor MT6

Advertisement
McElroy clearly wanted FSU to win to help Bama (not that they need it) in terms of strength of schedule. Outside that, don't think he cared.

They've called a bunch of our games.

They called the App St game, FSU last year, UNC last year, Virginia game last year & I think Toledo this year too.

McElroy, that other guy & Luginbill call a lot of our games & the rest of the ACC for ESPN.

They're just buttoned up company guys, they're not ever going to be all in favor of either side.

I think sometimes you guys just want wall to wall Canes fans coverage & that's not what ESPN is ever going to do lol

They made an excellent insight about Fisher saying too much is made of completion percentage rather than making the right play at the right time.

Malik Rosier completed under 50% and made the right plays at the right time = win.

They all thought Thomas should've been ejected for targeting. McElroy pointed out that Derwin was at fault for the first Berrios TD.

Only thing I can remember disagreeing with them on was when McElroy thought the flag on Pinckney should not have been picked up for a late hit.

Advertisement
They all thought Thomas should've been ejected for targeting. McElroy pointed out that Derwin was at fault for the first Berrios TD.

Only thing I can remember disagreeing with them on was when McElroy thought the flag on Pinckney should not have been picked up for a late hit.

I suppose it wasn't that bad.

But the Pinckney thing and the oh-that's-unnecessary-but-not-illegal perspective on AR's block had me going red in the face. I agree these dudes are company men and aren't all-in either way, but I think McElroy's FSU-loving little pink peepee showed a couple times.

Advertisement
I like. McElroy or however the fvck u spell his name. Seems like a balanced commentator.

Did mention that Malik rosier hit shoulda been targeting by traitor MT6

LOL Mcelroy is one of the most ****** made guys in the world not just football. Literally whatever he says the opposite will happen as he knows as much as my dog about football. He was a good college QB but is such a whiny little ****.

McElroy is always pretty favorable to the canes on Sirius radio show. Thought he was ok.

Advertisement
Not sure what some of you Saw but McElroy on several occasions commented on how Miami receviers were the Best blockers he has seen and FSU receivers should take notes

Not sure what some of you Saw but McElroy on several occasions commented on how Miami receviers were the Best blockers he has seen and FSU receivers should take notes

what does that have to do with anything...We had ahmonn richards basiclaly kill a guy he had no choice..and even on that play he w as crying for a flag.

Im not usually against announcers..but dude wanted fsu to win

do the devices that you are watching the game on have a mute button?? when is the last time you really cared about what the announcers are saying.

When Richards made that important catch on 3rd and 15 Mcelroy said "how do you leave him open?" just like an FSU fan would say.

Advertisement
Back