Recruit
7 AM for Gibson

1 PM for Norton

11 AM for Dexter

1:30 PM for Chatman

4:00 Pm for Kevin Scott

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure this board can handle another disappointing day, but just keep in mind we have to get thru this disappointment so we can get to the next one 😳

Advertisement
7 AM for Gibson

1 PM for Norton

11 AM for Dexter

1:30 PM for Chatman

4:00 Pm for Kevin Scott

This is great. So I can brace myself for 5 separate kicks to my nuts tomorrow, with a nice distribution throughout the day.

Odds:
0 for 5: 40%
1 for 5: 45%
2 for 5: 15%
3 for 5 and above: 0%

Advertisement
[Q GoUOTE=COcane305;2174824]7 AM for Gibson - No

1 PM for Norton - 50%

11 AM for Dexter - No

1:30 PM for Chatman - 50%

4:00 Pm for Kevin Scott[ - No/QUOTE]

Disappointment Yes... But we will be okay... we just have to win... or make necessary move to win..not being negative being real every body knows you have to win or die trying

[Q GoUOTE=COcane305;2174824]7 AM for Gibson - No

1 PM for Norton - 50%

11 AM for Dexter - No

1:30 PM for Chatman - 50%

4:00 Pm for Kevin Scott[ - No/QUOTE]

Disappointment Yes... But we will be okay... we just have to win... or make necessary move to win..not being negative being real every body knows you have to win or die trying

this right here, great post

Advertisement
Dex is the only real chance but I think the way the staff handled his recruitment may turn him into a leprechaun

Dex is the only real chance but I think the way the staff handled his recruitment may turn him into a leprechaun

I agree - I think Dex is the highest probability. I think he wants to stay in Florida and actually does feel some loyalty toward Golden as he was one of the first to offer him. Live in Miami or Soutb Bend? Come on man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back