Anllison

Advertisement
strong thread title/10

- On FSU; “I hate them, I do not like Florida State,” Allison said without hesitation. “I never liked them to be honest but I only felt stronger after I committed. It killed me watching them win at the end, we were one or two plays away. It made me even madder because we were right there.”

- “I knew it would be one of the biggest games of the season just because of the rivalry,” Allison said. “Then you have Florida State coming in undefeated and ranked in the top five. I’ve always watched this one on T.V. so I wasn’t about to pass up a chance to be there. I figured it was the best opportunity for me to go down again.”

- “I loved the offense and it’s cool how much Coach Coley throws on first down with play action,” Allison said. “I think (Brad) Kaaya is a great quarterback now and he’ll be amazing later. Miami used the tight ends a ton and that was awesome. I was so impressed seeing every play first hand.”

- didn't get to talk to coaches on the day; “I was supposed to be there at 5:30 but traffic turned that into 6:45,” Allison said. “I got down on the field for warmups but they were so busy coaching. After the game, I had to get home since it was late. We spoke on the phone the next day and it was all positive. They almost beat one of the best teams in the nation and now it’s time to bounce back.”

- “Miami is such great place to begin with and then I see all these fans packed in there,” Allison said. “They were going crazy and it was a great environment to be in. I talked to a lot of people, (Tyler) Gauthier from Venice, two guys from Pennsylvania, and Sam Bruce. It was just conversation as normal kids, I wasn’t trying to sell them on anything.”

On FSU; “I hate them, I do not like Florida State,” Allison said without hesitation. “I never liked them to be honest but I only felt stronger after I committed. It killed me watching them win at the end, we were one or two plays away. It made me even madder because we were right there.”

This right here?... Where's that TO or Denzel gif?

On FSU; “I hate them, I do not like Florida State,” Allison said without hesitation. “I never liked them to be honest but I only felt stronger after I committed. It killed me watching them win at the end, we were one or two plays away. It made me even madder because we were right there.”

This right here?... Where's that TO or Denzel gif?

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

Advertisement
Jj hh

AWESOME...

Yea buddy! Nothing wrong with Good Old-Fashioned HATE! In the immortal words of black, white supremacist Clayton Bigsby, "If you got hate in your heart, let it out!"

Advertisement
Back