Anez Cooper

Advertisement
Wow! I forgot about this kid. Sheesh talk about "out of sight, out of mind". I am hoping they are starting him out at NG/DT and not OG. We need more help in that DT room than we need at OG. (Especially if we get JDenis). I am really concerned where we are going to find that NG/DT type once Jordan Miller graduates. (not that he is setting the world on fire or anything but still)

acooper.jpg

kpcomedy.gif

Advertisement
IIRC in Mario’s signing day presser he told a story about asking cooper point blank what he wants to play at next level and cooper told Mario guard. Mario joked in presser about how he told cooper how happy he was to hear that cause he would be working with him

I personally want him at 1 tech but this is the type of monster I want to see mirabel and Mario work with for 3+ years

Last edited:
Advertisement
Moten? Mario said he was 323 I don’t see too many 330lbs 3techs
Outside of Moten and Haye..we really have nobody else.

But if OG is where Cooper wants to be, im all for it. At that size, you cant really lose either way.

IIRC in Mario’s signing day presser he told a story about asking cooper point blank what he wants to play at next level and cooper told Mario guard. Mario joked in presser about how he told cooper how happy he was to hear that cause he would be working with him

I personally want him at 1 tech but this isn’t he type of monster I want to see mirabel and Mario work with for 3+ years
Correct. Moten will be the DT & Cooper the OG. Both have the size we desperately need inside. If both somehow are ahead of the curve and can contribute rotationally it would be massive for us.

Outside of Moten and Haye..we really have nobody else.

But if OG is where Cooper wants to be, im all for it. At that size, you cant really lose either way.
They are recruiting some bigger guys too if they land at least 1 that position will be fine because the 1 tech gone get subbed out most of the time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

He’s recruited as O-Lineman but they wanna know where he lines up on defensive line. Why???? Lol. Why must these canes fans be so foolish like this. Lol.

I’m not mad at him. Pretty sure I remember Cristobal mentioning he can play d line at the next level too. OP is just wondering where the board thinks THEY project him at. An off-season discussion.

Advertisement
Back