Andy Katz next year POWER RANKINGS

Advertisement
The biggest plus that Coach L has is that his players enjoy playing for him. He doesn't belittle them or scream at them to make a point. He holds them accountable but lets them figure things out . He treats them with respect and professionalism.

Advertisement
Get me a rim protecting paint clogging big (even if it's someone to come off the bench and spell Omier), an athletic 3/4 who can spread the floor and score inside and outside, and another ball handler/distributor and we skate.

The one. The only.

NSZwaWQ9QXBp

Advertisement
We need to know what Wong is doing, but if I was him I go thru the draft process and get a grade.
We know we need depth in the front court, and someone to defend against taller teams. I still hope Casey will be ready next year to provide some of that as he was not this year. I hope we are aggressive in the portal, but never forget that our guys improve every season with good coaching. So some of our holes maybe filled by people on the current roster improving; I’m looking at you Watson and Casey.

We need to know what Wong is doing, but if I was him I go thru the draft process and get a grade.
We know we need depth in the front court, and someone to defend against taller teams. I still hope Casey will be ready next year to provide some of that as he was not this year. I hope we are aggressive in the portal, but never forget that our guys improve every season with good coaching. So some of our holes maybe filled by people on the current roster improving; I’m looking at you Watson and Casey.
It would be malpractice to rely on either of them. A competent, mobile big in the portal is necessary. Then we're cooking with bacon grease.

Well ... UNC -- off the 2022 Tourney runnerup performance -- was picked #1 coming into this season. As we all know, they totally crashed and burned.
Our program would never get the hype like UNC and Coach L is miles ahead of what Hubert Davis is as a coach. That won’t happen. All of this is early and pending transfers anyways… but Omier-Pack-Poplar is a very solid and athletic start to a lineup. We’ll be good but how good is to be determined

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back