2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toney is a bust. Giants fans are super ****ed they wasted a first round pick on him.

Never draft a gator. They have a 90% bust rate
**** the gators but Toney was kinda coming along before he got hurt last year. I think he had a 10+ catch game. Again, **** the gators.

Advertisement
But why? Did BMac have a falli gout with Mario? Does he not like some of the behind the scene guys?
It’d be weird to have a falling out when you chose to follow the dude to Miami after you received an offer to stay on at Oregon. I get him leaving to go back home and don’t blame him there

Because their friends who we’re also recruiting, see it, and it’s unhelpful???
That’s an obvious answer yes, but if you’re an elite prospect (assuming you even read this board, and I highly doubt most recruits do) and are triggered by random messages by a fan, I don’t know what to tell you.

Lets not act like most message boards are all high and mighty. I’m sure even the Bama’s and UGA’s are riddled with obscene comments that have no place in this world, especially on game days when they’re struggling. We have 3000 pages of UF being racist, moronic, desperate, embarrassing, etc.

I should rephrase my statement because we should never stoop to their level - I guess what I’m trying to say is that I don’t see an issue with telling the truth, even if its anti-Miami. If its the kid’s/family’s true feelings, what’s wrong with airing it out if it’s factual?

Advertisement
****, I forgot we had all these vaginas on this site.

Thanks for reminding me, ladies. Don’t forget to adjust your cameltoes.

C083855F-12F0-43D3-95D2-AA138C3D33B7.gif

Advertisement
Anyways, after 2 pm lock this up, let’s focus on hopefully getting some commits at the BBQ.

****ey has turned into a must-get now.
I hope we land him. It’ll be tough but Mario is elite at this stuff. If anything, I question gattis a bit as a recruiter but I know his history so we just have to let it play out there

That’s an obvious answer yes, but if you’re an elite prospect (assuming you even read this board, and I highly doubt most recruits do) and are triggered by random messages by a fan, I don’t know what to tell you.

Lets not act like most message boards are all high and mighty. I’m sure even the Bama’s and UGA’s are riddled with obscene comments that have no place in this world, especially on game days when they’re struggling. We have 3000 pages of UF being racist, moronic, desperate, embarrassing, etc.

I should rephrase my statement because we should never stoop to their level - I guess what I’m trying to say is that I don’t see an issue with telling the truth, even if its anti-Miami. If its the kid’s/family’s true feelings, what’s wrong with airing it out if it’s factual?
Telling the truth isn’t a problem but the word choice used by some of the foam at the mouth mongrels to tell the truth is the problem.

And even if it’s as simple as calling a kid a diva, we look like butt hurt bîtches.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s close to a bunch of players on our team, gotta wonder if they are telling him about the offense he’ll be playin. Nothing else makes sense lol

And which guys are those, exactly?

Seems like you know more than you're letting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back