2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can we come together and say **** the local kids as a priority? It’s been this way no matter the coach. Mario is literally a king at recruiting and these local kids still treat the school like ****. Maybe it’s time to give them the same treatment.
I’ve said it for years. Need to hammer out of state talent. The locals have zero loyalty

Advertisement
Can you miss what you don't want?
One of these days I hope you can share a little about all of this. It’s clear you knew more than most regarding this situation, Brown and probably Hykeem.

It’s selfish of me to say this and obviously not my decision, but I don’t care who reads this board from those parties; if they didn’t want to come here, who cares if we trash them? They should consider message board opinions irrelevant.

Speed is not the be all end all but imo as a old fast guy his times are alarming. 11.6 is unacceptable. Even into a head wind with a bad start lol He could be the next Jarvis Landry and his speed doesn’t matter but I can’t sit here and say this is a catastrophic loss. WR is stacked locally and nationally we should be fine. Next man up!
I stand by what I said. Never been a big fan. I’ll eat crow if he ends up being a beast but I moved on **** near 5 months ago when bro ran 11.6 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is true.

But said coach also didn't get him to follow him to his new school. C*cks*cker went scorched earth here.
I still remember Brooklyn defending him to the day he left lol. I won’t blame b max bc he’s doing a job. It is so weird that he doesn’t even have a shred of respect for a coach that kept his *** employed at
Oregon

Advertisement
One of these days I hope you can share a little about all of this. It’s clear you knew more than most regarding this situation, Brown and probably Hykeem.

It’s selfish of me to say this and obviously not my decision, but I don’t care who reads this board from those parties; if they didn’t want to come here, who cares if we trash them? They should consider message board opinions irrelevant.
Because their friends who we’re also recruiting, see it, and it’s unhelpful???

I'm not anyone of note on any of these boards, and so my info obviously doesn't matter.

Maybe @LeedsCane and others can tell us what happened here with J. Brown, A. Jean, and soon-to-be Hykeem Williams.

With the $ he'll get, he can have it delivered. I'm a big Andy Jean (as a prospect) fan. But, I say you keep recruiting the best values on your board and let the chips fall where they may. Tip your cap and keep it moving.
We’re looking at ****ey and Fowles I’d think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back